Here is my second AuthentiKit build. It was printed by my brother on his Voron 2.4 using eSun PLA+. This is a physically large build which was nice because there is lots of room inside for the wiring and the wiring itself is pretty simple.
I used Simulation Kit Supplies for all the parts that weren't 3D printed and felt that was a great way to go. I highly recommend using them - their kits really do provide absolutely everything you need to complete your build including all the parts, wire, sticker, even tubes of white silicon for the embossed lettering.
At the time of writing, the pedestal download has updated "Flaps back.3mf" and "Flaps Panel.3mf" but there are in a separate "Updated Files" folder. Be sure to print that one instead of the ones in the 'regular' folders. I didn't know it existed until I completed my build and couldn't get the flaps to work properly. After figuring out there wasn't enough room for the flaps handle to go high and low enough, I had to disassemble my pedestal and print the updated versions and then rebuild the pedestal with the correct/updated 3D models. After that, the flaps worked properly.
I also printed the optional flap indicator. I first edited the model to change the embossed markings to be raised instead so that I could use the swap filament trick to 3D print all the writing and indicators. I found this to be a much simpler way to get the lettering neat and tidy.
I used SPAD.next to configure all the controls and get them mapped properly in MSFS. All scripts assume you have properly setup the controller using the encoder configuration tool as discussed in the AuthentiKit video on YouTube. Once the scripts were all working properly, I uploaded the snippets so that others could just use them and not have to figure out the details of how to get them properly configured.
AuthentiKit 3rd birthday competition