This photo, courtesy Jon Stockwood, is a custom painted version of these trim wheels but with much less work you can add the white decaling using a simple technique explained in the video. This download contains the following items.
- All 3D printable CAD files (in STL or 3MF) format required to print the parts for the trim wheels
- Wiring diagram
- Bill of Materials - other hardware parts (bearings, screws etc) you will need
- Assembly steps
- An inventory of the screws so you can cross check which screw size is used where
The trim wheels mount to the primary rig system using Rig Extension A which is included in the Spitfire MkIX Add On Kit B or is available separately. This controls plug in to the AuthentiKit Universal Hub using the elevator trim and rudder trim wheel sockets.
This is the primary YouTube video to guide your assembly. It's nice and quick this one !
- 7.48 MB
- 133 Downloads
v1.2 Released 26th February 2022
* Creative Commons licence changed
- from: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
- to: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
- 7.48 MB
- 0 Downloads
P-40B trim box - small, but very nice addon
this is my second project built - I found it also very nice to print and build. The only thing that can be better would be analog version, but it would have completely changed the design of Authentikit base so I understand why this one is full digital (encoder-based).